The more you use Android your love and reliance on PC gaming decreases. Fortunately /Unfortunately I am one amongst those whose love for PC decreased on the introduction of Android Gaming. However, there is a possible chance of running your favorite android game on your PC. This helps you to get a better experience and facilitate you to play your favorite Android Game, let be more specific, Play 8 Ball Pool on PC. How cool is that, right?
Today you are going to learn to play one of the most popular and played android games on your PC. This won’t be a big surprise as the title clearly exposes the game we are about to discuss. If you don’t dig these smartphone games, and more of a PC Gamer kinds.
But hey, if you did not pay attention to the title, Surprise! This article will help you play 8 Ball Pool on PC. So, 8 Ball Pool players rejoice! You are about to play the game on your Computer. To avoid wasting time for the computer to turn on, switch on your computer and continue reading.
It has been a necessity for the gamers to try this game (8 Ball Pool) out on their PC. The main reason behind it is that people are getting tired of experiencing this game on the small screen. Trust me when I say this, I have seen a lot of people addicted to 8 Ball Pool.
The 8 Ball Pool Game
As it is clear from the name itself, 8 Ball Pool is a call shot game, played with a cue ball along with a total of 15 object balls, numbered from 1 to 15.
The said balls are of two different colors, with balls with a number from 1 to 7 have solid colors, and the rest will be of stripes (number 8 is is not present). A player must pocket either one of the groups, that is, If Player A must pocket balls of 1 to 7, then Player B must focus on 9 to 15. The first player to pocket the group wins.
As simple as it sounds, the more simpler it gets. That is how you win a game. The same rule is used in the game as well.
One more important aspect of this game is to get free 8 Ball Pool Coins to unlock special ques and other features to get the most out the game.
Step-By-Step guide for getting 8 Ball Pool on PC
- Turn On your computer and go to a preferred or default browser. You won’t take a lot of time on the browser, as all you will do is to download the game from it, so opening default browser(even if it is Internet Explorer) won’t hurt much.
- While you are at it, Google “8 Ball Pool for PC“. You can also download the 8 Ball Pool app from APKMirror directly and keep it aside.
- As an alternative, you can also use the browser first to download Bluestacks for PC. This is a better alternative, as this application, once installed, will enable you to experience mostly every android game on your PC.
- Install the downloaded setup file. It might take you a minute or two to finish the installation, so do not lose your calm, patience is a key to play 8 Ball Pool on PC.
- Now that you have successfully installed the application, it is now time to run it. Launch the Bluestacks application and do the entire KYC thing by signing up signing in.
- Next step is to search for 8 Ball Pool on Bluestacks. Once you find it, next step is, of course (What else will you do other than installing the game?), installing it.
- Once you install it, you are ready to try the game out. Congratulations, you just did a job that demands a high amount of thinking skills and energy. Bravo! Just kidding 😛
- You can now easily Play 8 Ball Pool on PC. However, the tool is only limited to Windows.
Walk through to Play 8 Ball Pool on PC
If you are wondering how 8 Ball Pool on PC, then this little talk is about it. After trying it out, it seems as if nothing has changed a lot except for the smaller screen to enlarge and to occupy your computer screen.
However, the functions will be now handled using your mouse. Except that, 8 Ball Pool works well on PC and will undoubtedly change your take on Android gaming. Who knows, you might as well return to the golden times of PC gaming.
Controls and Basics
Well, If you are new to 8 Ball Pool or 8 Ball Pool PC then this little section is for spreading knowledge on the basics and controls. If you could stick around till the end, you won’t be having any trouble playing the game for the very first time.
Even though the game might provide quick tips at first, it won’t hurt much knowing the basics first.
First of all, know the basics. 8 Ball Pool is an online game that allows a gamer to create a player with whom they will compete against the players all around. Therefore do not even try to play this game offline.
Moreover, if your internet is slower than an ant and a bit faster than a snail, you will have good gameplay, and if your internet connection is slower than a snail, I doubt you will be able to finish the game properly.
Once you get into the game, you will be having a couple of options like Facebook or Miniclip account. If you have any, log on to it, or else ignore it. If you haven’t logged into any said accounts, you will be facing random players around the world.
Controls on PC
In Android, you pinch and tap to play the game. But in PC it is not possible unless you have a touchscreen on your computer.
In case of PC, the mouse, an input peripheral is used to control and play the game.
With the combination of left click, release power with dragging and clicking do all the work. It is ideal to use a mouse instead of the touchpad, in the case of the laptop.
That’s it. You are prepared to play the game. Do take a minute to refresh the points before taking on an opponent and on top of that, don’t forget to have fun while playing it. It is just a game; don’t take it away too seriously.
On a high note do not get addicted to it like the rest, yes, the game is, of course, addictive and all but the more time you spend on it, the lesser will be the time you spend on other activities.
If you like it that way, then fine. Winning isn’t everything, and it is the only thing.
So, this was all about how to Play 8 Ball Pool on PC. Have a good time playing it and make sure to have an experience worth the time. Do check it out and let us know if you want the guide for any other popular game.